Right wing commentary on world politics from a man on a mission to prove that Conservatism transcends national boundaries. Thoughtful comments from people of all political persuasions are welcome and encouraged. Contact the blogger at elephantman.conservaglobe@gmail.com.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Note

I'm sorry for not blogging over the last few days, but I've been really busy. I took the time to finish my election blurbs a few days ago, but I lost my internet connection when I tried to post them, so they are now lost in cyberspace. I'm not in the mood to spend an hour writing them again, and I want to move on to the other important news in the World that has taken place since my last post. So, I will comment on the comming general elections in Germany and New Zealand later this week and Liberia when that election gets a little closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home