Right wing commentary on world politics from a man on a mission to prove that Conservatism transcends national boundaries. Thoughtful comments from people of all political persuasions are welcome and encouraged. Contact the blogger at elephantman.conservaglobe@gmail.com.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Two Week Vacation

I will be spending the next two weeks in Washington, DC for a seminar and a conference, so this site may not be updated terribly often. I will make my best effort to get Person of the Week columns written, but I can't garauntee much more thant that. If I have time and access to the internet, I may be able to post a few entries (but don't hold your breath). If possible, I will try to blog the Young America's Foundation's National Conservative Students Conference, which will include quite a few big name speakers (I'm really looking forward to hearing Newt Gingrich, Michelle Malkin, and others.)

If you really want to read my work, I have been participating in a debate on left-wing blog. The subject matter is whether or not Israel is a racist apartied state (obviously, I believe that is isn't). You may not want to read this thread if you are sensitive to profanity (and no, I'm not the one using it.) Click here to view.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 24, 05:14:00 PM MDT, Blogger JB said...

So let me get this straight...you're off at this Conservative Students Conference while I'm stuck working with a bunch of Ontarians who, when they find out I support Bush, give me a look like I just said 2+2=97? Missing Cheyenne Frontier Days was bad enough, but THIS....ARGH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home