Right wing commentary on world politics from a man on a mission to prove that Conservatism transcends national boundaries. Thoughtful comments from people of all political persuasions are welcome and encouraged. Contact the blogger at elephantman.conservaglobe@gmail.com.

Monday, June 12, 2006

WOW!

In my last post, I jokingly "tagged" blogosphere giant Hugh Hewitt in a little game that has been floating around the blogosphere. I never thought for a minute that a big shot Mr. Hewitt would actually find my post, let alone respond. However, I noticed tonight that my hit-counter had recorded more hits than this blog has ever received in one day (168 and climbing). Sure enough, Hugh Hewitt had posted his response to the question "What sitcom character would you like to grow up to be?" and linked back to this blog.

So, my sincerest thanks to Mr. Hewitt for taking the time to respond. I am very honored and humbled to know that the man who (literally) wrote the book on blogging visited my site.

Just in case you wanted to know, Mr. Hewitt wants to be Lou Grant from The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home