Right wing commentary on world politics from a man on a mission to prove that Conservatism transcends national boundaries. Thoughtful comments from people of all political persuasions are welcome and encouraged. Contact the blogger at elephantman.conservaglobe@gmail.com.

Monday, October 31, 2005

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! (Part 2)


Give me an A! Give me an L! Give me an I! Give me a T! Give me an O!

What's that spell?

ALITO!

Well, I was wrong again. I called Luttig against my better judgement, and my SCOTUS record has dropped to 0-3. That said, I am extremely pleased with Judge Alito. He has experience, he's not afraid to be a lone dissenter, and he places an extremely high value on judicial restraint. He has won senate approval twice (once for a District Court, once for the 3rd Circuit), both times by a vote of 100-0; and he was nominated to the 3rd circuit at age 39 (young for a judge). The Democrats will not get any traction opposing this man, and two members of the "gang of 14" have already said that they will enforce the nuclear option if a fillibuster is implemented (DeWine and Grahm).

GOOD LUCK TO JUDGE ALITO!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Mon Oct 31, 10:54:00 PM MST, Blogger Unknown said...

I have to correct you when you said he won senate approval for district court. He won senate approval for U.S. Attorney and 3rd Curcuit. He was never a district judge. Just a common mistake, no problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home