Right wing commentary on world politics from a man on a mission to prove that Conservatism transcends national boundaries. Thoughtful comments from people of all political persuasions are welcome and encouraged. Contact the blogger at elephantman.conservaglobe@gmail.com.

Friday, February 23, 2007

On Hiatus...but I Garauntee I'll be back

If you haven't noticed, this blog has not been updated for a while. This is due to my grueling personal schedule this semester. I am spending a lot of time prepearing to represent my university at a Model United Nations conference in early march, and blogging unfortuately had to fall by the wayside.

I will be done with that conference on March 11th and have every intention of returning to the blogosphere in mid-March. However, I am currently exploring an idea for a new blog revolving around the USA's 2008 election - a new concept that has not been attempted in the blogosphere before. Check back in mid-March to see whether I will be staying with ConservaGlobe or shifting my focus (temporarily) to domestic issues.

ElephantMan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home