Right wing commentary on world politics from a man on a mission to prove that Conservatism transcends national boundaries. Thoughtful comments from people of all political persuasions are welcome and encouraged. Contact the blogger at elephantman.conservaglobe@gmail.com.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Hello out there!

Well, you found me. You are probably wondering what ConservaGlobe is, so I might as well tell you. I am a college student and conservative political activist, and this is a blog about World News and Politics from a right-of-center perspective. I happen to be from the United States, and you will see a lot of posts about U.S. Politics, but my goal is to give just as much attention to right wing (and center-right) movements in other countries. In short, my mission is to show that politics and conservatism transcend national boundaries. So, whether you call yourself a Republican (USA), a Tory (UK/Canada), a Liberal (Aus.), a National (New Zealand), or a Christian Democrat (parts of Europe) you should be able to come here for news and commentary about other conservatives around the globe.

Please be patient with me, I'm just getting started here and I may make a few mistakes. However, if you keep listening, I'll keep talking. Hopefully, I will eventually be able to build an entertaining and informative resource on global conservatism.

2 Comments:

At Thu Aug 04, 05:41:00 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice,
it looks good so far :)
mcihelle

 
At Sat Aug 06, 08:08:00 PM MDT, Blogger Adam Brickley, aka "ElephantMan" said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home